Is Games a purpose of bringing enjoyment in your life? Games are the mean of relaxation excitement, reducing stress and anxiety in a world full of worries, tensions, the hustle, and bustle. Everyone has played games at some point in their lives. Some like to play Games is free time, some love to read novels, and some love net surfing, etc. Games occupy an extraordinary place in our cultural consciousness. Games are rarely discussed with the same reverence as other media like films or books despite that ubiquity. One of that games is Motherload.
What type of Game is Motherload? It is a video game for PlayStations and PC and is made by XGen Studio. It is an addictive game released in 2004 and offers Gameplay motivated by the popular Minecraft game and permits you to enjoy the best 2D experience ever. Players work for a corporation to collect minerals and gems on Mars.
Motherload – Digging through the Layers of the Earth
It is quite easy, and it lets you drive a drill deep beneath the surface and is all about Digging layers of the Earth, collecting the Minerals, Ores, etc., and selling them on the surface to buy the upgrade. You can say it is a normal mining game where you have to dig deep into the crushed of an alien planet to mine various raw materials.
List of Fun Games Like Motherload
Try these great games similar to Super Motherload, but they stand out in their incredible ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Super Motherload that have been tried, tested, and recommended.
1. Rescue Party: Live!
Rescue Party: Live! is one of the games that can be enjoyed online and locally. It is a supportive game where you must have to play as a team and mesh with four people within scope to save as many lives as possible while facing catastrophic events like earthquakes, and other biological hazards. Players can use four controllers simultaneously or share a keyboard for maximum chaotic fun! Across various game events, disasters and terrain, no rescue mission will be the same.
Initial Release Date: January 13, 2022
Developer: Tag Studio
Publisher: 505 Games
Platform: Windows 7/8/10 64bit
Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation
Features of Rescue Party: Live!
- It provides you with more than six different environments and tries the frantic modes, competing with other players to win in-game rewards.
- It gives you nine different characters, including firefighters, lifeguards, volunteers, etc.
- It offers you multiple lively, colorful scenarios filled with memorable and fun characters.
- It has different rescue missions which can be completed with friends, online, or locally using four controllers or sharing a keyboard with maximum chaotic fun.
2. Merek’s Market
It is funny how games centered around a day job land when I’ve got time off work. It combines the craftsmanship, characters, and chaos of running a medieval shop. After that, take hold of Merek’s Market as you haggle, barter, and craft your way through a comical single-player mode or team up with friends to supply the whole town.
Initial Release Date: September 15, 2021
Developer: Big Village Games Ltd
Publisher: Big Villages Games Ltd
Platform: Xbox Series X and Series S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Google Stadia, PlayStation 5
Genre: Action game, Casual Game, Indie game, Simulation
Features Of Merek’s Market
- It is a Frantic and fun Gameplay.
- You can enjoy it in co-op.
- It allows you to play in multiple modes as well.
- It has a charming voicework and art style.
3. Project PULSE
It is an action game that will take rhythm elements of combat and pull them into a thematic world. You have to fight your way through your city and complete missions to build different musical weapons. You can play with your friends and select characters representing Melody, Bass, Harmony, and Percussion.
Initial Release Date: January 4, 2022
Developer: Jellyfrog Digital
Publisher: Jellyfrog Digital
Platform: iPad, Andriod
Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Free to Play, Indie
Features of Project PULSE
- It stands out, emphasizing characterizations, art style, and unique theming of rhythm-platforming.
- It focuses on diversity in music, with each of the games’ districts having different musical and visual theming.
- It allows multiple players mode.
4. I Dig It
It is an online game where you will be trying to get the ball into a predefined hole located under layers of dirt by digging with your fingers. When you do so, the ball with gravity fall on its own. Aside from that, you will have to take care of many possible obstacles that can ruin your chances of success.
Initial Release Date: 30th Nov 1995
Platform: MS DOS, Mac OS
Genre: Point and click adventure game
Features of I Dig it
- It has inventive and unique Gameplay.
- It is easy to understand for the players.
- It has a Realistic Physics.
- It has 400+ levels and also offers you 3D graphics.
5. Utopian Mining
It is a game in which you have to mine around as a robot, earn money, buy better hardware, complete missions and help those people who have been destroyed in a storm. It is an addictive game that is similar to Minecraft. Dig deeper into the world while upgrading your drill. With every upgrade, you can dig deeper and get more minerals.
Initial Release Date: Intellivision WW: June 3, 1982, Aquaris WW: 1983
Developer: Mattel Electronics
Publisher: Mattel Electronics
Platform: Intellivision, Aquarius
Genre: City-building, Real-time strategy
Features of Utopian Mining
- It offers you ten missions.
- It provides you with multiple players.
- It has a variety of robot upgrades such as drills, chassis, cooling liquids, and batteries.
- You have to dig down and find seven types of minerals.
6. Mega Miner
It is one of the idle simulation games in which your goal is to craft mining machines and dig as deep as you can. You have a drill in your way from rags to riches. Your purpose is to collect minerals and sell them for profit and use that profit to turn your drill into Mega Minor.
Initial Release Date: 1983
Developer: Matthew Smith
Publisher: Bug-Byte(1983), Software Projects(1983), Amsoft(1985)
Platform: Amiga,Amstrad CPC,BBC Micro, Commodore 16, C64,Dragon 32/64,Game Boy Advance,Mobile,MSX,Oric 1, SAM coupe, Tatung Einstein,MTX,PMD85,Xbox 360, ZX Spectrum
Features of Mega Miner
- It has easy to use interface.
- It will give you an exciting and addictive Upgrade strategy.
- It has five basic parts and an extra slot and technology to upgrade.
- A much higher level has more power and is considered a unique ability.
7. Gold Miner
It is a classic puzzle game in which you have to collect gold, stones, to reach your daily goal. This Game aims to collect all-sized gold nuggets and jewels in the level and avoid barrels with gunpowder if you can. With the money you can collect, you can buy upgrades such as explosives.
Initial Release Date: October 1, 2021
Platform: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Genre: Casual, Indie
Features of Gold Miner
- It is a cute graphic,re-live memory game.
- It is a fantasy game of music.
- It will support 26 distinct languages.
- It has low megabytes and free games online.
8. Mega Drill
It is another drill game like Gold Miner and Momier. You have to search for precious materials beneath the eath crust in this Game. Once you have pierced the Earth’s crust, press the arrow keys to steer the drill slowly. You can take stone hunting to the next level by leaping into a mega drill and starting your ride to the center of the Earth! It would help if you reached the bottom rise again.
Initial Release Date: 2010
Developer: Small Is Beautiful Interactive
Publisher: Small Is Beautiful Interactive
Platform: Andriod, Mac, Windows
Features of Megadrill
- It is Valuable trophies to collect.
- You can upgrade your Mega drill.
- It has simple control.
- It gives you amusing animation.
It is a type of Game in which the world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. In this, your aim is to dig deep into the cavernous expanses in search of treasure with which you have to dig ever-evolving gear, machinery, etc.
Initial Release Date: May 16, 2011
Platform: Windows Vista,Windows 7,8/8.1,10,XP
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Features of Terraria
- It offers you multiplayer with up to seven friends.
- It has full customization control, and the user interface provides a level of polish and capabilities.
- It has over 400 enemies to combat, defeat and plunder for loot.
- It gives you Sandbox play.
- It also provides you with free content updates.
10. Minecraft Pocket Edition
It is a creative game where you have to discover infinite worlds and form everything from the grandest castles to the simplest homes. You can explore, create, survive or play with friends on all devices. In survival mode, It will give you indefinite resources to mine deep into the world, creating weapons and armor to fend off dangerous gangs.
Initial Release Date: November 18, 2011
Developer: Mojang Studios
Publisher: Mojang Studios, Xbox Game Studio, Sony interactive entertainment
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux, Xbox
Genre: Sandbox, Survival
Features of Minecraft
- You can get unique maps, skins, and texture packs from your favorite creators.
- You can modify your experience with free Add-Ons.
- It will allow you to play in multiple-player mode.
- You can tweak how the game plays: you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.
11. Gem Miner: Dig Deeper
It is a game in which you have to explore a huge mine to find ores, metals, and gems and make a fortune! You’ll dig and tunnel under the ground, building ladders, supports, and elevators as you seek out treasure. The aim of this game is to dig deep down and not to get stuck in any mine, fall chasms, or rockfall and gain profit to upgrade your machines.
Initial Release Date: May 12, 2020
Developer: Psym Mobile
Publisher: Psym Mobile
Genre: Strategy, Puzzle Block-Breaking
Features of Gem Miner: Dig Deeper
- It has a huge update, all-new HD graphics.
- It gives you massive randomly generated mines.
- You can buy lifts, improved mining gear, supports, ladders, torches, and much more.
- It has four difficulty levels.
12. Oriental Blue
It continues the tradition of the Tengai Makyou series. You can play either Tehran or Aoi, a teenage boy and girl on a mission to conquest the ancient evil that threatens the prosperous land of Jipang to prove themselves worthy of the legendary Fire clan. It still has some comedic moments.
Initial Release Date: October 24, 2003
Developer: Hudson soft Company Ltd, Red Entertainment Corporation
Publisher: Bandai Co., Ltd
Platform: Game Boy Advance
Features of Oriental Blue
- It has a nonlinear storyline.
- You can tackle many missions in any order you want.
- If you lose against the boss enemy, the Game will not be over, but instead, a branching storyline path is revealed.
13. Aion: The Tower of Eternity
The Tower of Eternity is the center point of Atreia. It is a South Korean online-RPG game where the player editors meet with rich settings of everything possible at the beginning. Creating a unique avatar is not difficult. There are two races and four classes to choose from: scout, priest, mage, and warrior. After reaching level 10, players can choose a narrower specialization for each category. The unique skills that open afterward introduce additional variety into the so-called “builds.”
Initial Release Date: November 25, 2008
Platform: Windows XP/7/8/10
Genre: Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game
Features of Aion: The Tower of Eternity
- Aion has its wings and flight, one of the best attributes.
- Upon reaching a certain level, you were given a flying device and soared into the air.
- PvP battles are recognized as the dominant mechanics in the game.
- There is a large-scale battle where opposing races participate and fight for domination and valuable resources.
14. Miner Dig Deep
It is a cozy and addictive game in which you have to find and craft your very own mine by Digging deeper to acquire the most valuable gems and ores. You’ll discover the Finch house and examine stories where you explore her family history and try to figure out why she is the last one in her family left alive. Design an efficient mine layout that lets you get up and down quickly and safely.
Initial Release Date: November 28, 2020
Developer: Substance Games
Publisher: Substance Games
Platform: Windows 7
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, Simulation
Features of Miner Dig Deep
- It supports Randomly generated worlds.
- It has Gamepad support.
- It has New visuals and sounds.
15. The Sandbox
It is best known for its two smash mobile hits and a community-driven gaming ecosystem where creators can share and monetize voxel assets and gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain. It is a virtual domain where you can build, own and monetize your gaming experiences. It is a video game with an interesting element that provides the player a great degree of innovation to interact with, usually without any predetermined goal or with a goal that the player sets for themselves.
Initial Release Date: May 15, 2012
Developer: PIXOWL INC
Publisher: PIXOWL INC
Platform: Microsoft Windows, Android, iOS
Genre: Indie game, Casual game, Nonlinear gameplay, Simulation, Strategy
Features of The Sandbox
- It is a game open for everyone to participate and progress through experiences.
- It has more alpha passes available.
- It has a new type of experience.
- You have to pay more to earn rewards.
- It also gives you surprises.
If you are reminiscing about the duo and simply itching to get another dose of digging fun, well, you definitely won’t be left disappointed with the games like Motherload. We provided you with a list of games with exciting features that will not fail to thrill you. You will find the exciting game in this list of your desires.